- RSS Channel Showcase 1872314
- RSS Channel Showcase 6742991
- RSS Channel Showcase 3584474
- RSS Channel Showcase 3614492
Articles on this Page
- 01/13/14--13:19: _Are You Complying W...
- 03/07/14--14:06: _Post-SPC14 Blues, N...
- 03/31/14--08:36: _Peopleworks: Prepar...
- 05/02/14--11:03: _Don’t Leave Your Us...
- 09/18/14--15:44: _Start Recognizing R...
- 10/01/14--08:16: _Your SharePoint is ...
- 10/28/13--11:30: _A Newfound Enthusia...
- 01/13/14--13:19: Are You Complying With the 6 Stages of Contract Management?
- 03/07/14--14:06: Post-SPC14 Blues, News & Reviews
- 03/31/14--08:36: Peopleworks: Preparing Regulatory Bodies for Change
- 10/01/14--08:16: Your SharePoint is Sick! (or maybe a little under the weather)
- 10/28/13--11:30: A Newfound Enthusiasm For Yammer
Managing contracts is one of the most challenging tasks in any size organization today and one that has the potential to expose your company to risk along with significant financial loss through penalties incurred or bonuses not being realized. Most
The post Are You Complying With the 6 Stages of Contract Management? appeared first on Navantis Blog.
Having just returned from the mind-blowing SharePoint Conference 2014 at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, I wanted to get my thoughts and impressions down while they were still relatively fresh. A LOT went down these past 5 days, and
On March 27th, we hosted senior leaders from regulatory bodies and associations, spanning a variety of industries, for a round-table event to discuss the common issues and potential solutions these regulatory agencies & associations are currently facing. Challenges, opportunities, observations,
The post Peopleworks: Preparing Regulatory Bodies for Change appeared first on Navantis Blog.
Microsoft has recently released a bulletin and fix for what they have deemed a critical vulnerability affecting the Office suite of products (which includes SharePoint and its companion Office Web Apps). The vulnerability affects both SharePoint 2010 and 2013 where
The post Don’t Leave Your Users At Risk, Eliminate the Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office appeared first on Navantis Blog.
It took innovative thinking to successfully negotiate that contract for new equipment; the documents are signed and sealed and the equipment installed. Job well done. But it isn’t over yet. Because although today all the salient facts are at your
The post Start Recognizing Revenues Faster and Avoid Unnecessary Costs, Risk, and Liabilities appeared first on Navantis Blog.
It’s a sad but well-known fact of IT life: many organizations feel they can’t afford or justify keeping a full-time dedicated SharePoint administrator on staff. So either the job gets added to some unfortunate soul’s already full roster of duties, or worse, nobody handles on-premises SharePoint administration duties at all – leaving the platform to fend for itself.
The post Your SharePoint is Sick! (or maybe a little under the weather) appeared first on Navantis Blog.
Last week I underwent an intensive immersion in all things Yammer in a two day session provided by Microsoft and Yammer folks in Chicago, and I left with a newfound enthusiasm for the Yammer platform and its potential for adoption